Keep up with what's happening at PARCC.
This expert working group advises the PARCC states on issues of accessibility, accommodations, and fairness.
English Learner Subgroup
• Diane August, American Institutes for Research
• H. Gary Cook, University of Wisconsin-Madison
• Kenji Hakuta, Stanford University
• Alba Ortiz, The University of Texas at Austin
• Charlene Rivera, George Washington University, Center for Equity and Excellence in Education
Students with Disabilities Subgroup
• Dave Edyburn, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
• Claudia Flowers, University of North Carolina – Charlotte
• Diane Spence, Region 4 Education Service Center, Braille Services
• Martha Thurlow, National Center on Educational Outcomes
• Daniel Wiener,* Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
Equity and Underserved Populations Sub-Group of the Accessibility, Accommodations, and Fairness TWG
• Amy Epstein, Leadership Public Schools
• Keena Arbuthnot, Louisiana State University
• Edward Bosso, Gallaudet University
• Yvette Jackson, National Urban Alliance for Effective Education
• Carol D. Lee, Northwestern University
• Teresa L. McCarty, Arizona State University
• Dianne Piche, Leadership Conference on Civil Rights
Gerunda Hughes will serve as the liaison to the PARCC Technical Advisory Committee (TAC).